The Sites may contain information, data, text, software, sounds, images, and other material (collectively, the “Material”). If, and only if, you agree to, and are in full compliance with, the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Dr. Syed Haider grants you a personal, non-exclusive, nontransferable license to access and use the publicly available pages on the Sites and the Material contained therein solely for your personal non-commercial use. Any other use, duplication, distribution or other exploitation of the Sites, the Service, the Materials or any portion thereof is a violation of the terms of this Agreement and is strictly prohibited.
3) Use Restrictions
- republish, post, upload, frame, retransmit, redistribute, modify, remove any intellectual property or similar notices or otherwise reproduce the Sites, the Service or any Materials in any format to anyone in any way (other than the download to your personal computer that is inherent in viewing a web page);
- use any ad blocking mechanism, device, or tool to prevent the placement of advertisements in Dr. Syed Haider;
- access, attempt to access, or obtain any information regarding other users (including, without limitation, personal information and details regarding use of the Service);
- allow anyone else to use or access your username, account or password;
- deep-link to any page or portion of the Sites;
- use any robot, spider or other data mining or other automatic device, program, or similar process or means to access, acquire, copy or monitor the Sites, another user’s information or systems, the Materials or any portion thereof, or in any way circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Sites or access any portion of the Sites other than with a commercial browser or the mobile applications developed and operated by us;
- breach or attempt to breach the security or authentication measures on the Sites or any network or database connected to the Sites;
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce any software code for the Sites to a human-readable form;
- make any automated high-volume or other use of the Sites for re-mailing, spamming or other purposes;
- use the Sites, the services offered through the Sites or the Material in violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- submit any data, content or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise tampers with, impairs or damages the Sites, the Materials or any connected network or database, or otherwise interferes with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Sites;
- submit any data (including, without limitation credit card and other payment data), content or other material in violation of any applicable law or regulation, or that violates or infringes upon the patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, privacy, publicity or other rights of any third party;
- submit any data (including, without limitation credit card and other payment data), content or other material that is false, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, obscene, indecent, threatening, abusive, offensive, harassing, or hateful; or
- misrepresent your identity, sponsorship, or affiliation with any third party, including using a
third party’s username, password, personally identifiable or other account information.
Dr. Syed Haider users must be at least 13 years old to use the Services, including, without limitation, the Site’s prescription request feature. Users who are between 13 and 18 years old must have their parent or guardian read and agree to the terms of this Agreement on their behalf.
We cannot and do not assure that other users are complying or will continue to comply with the foregoing rules of conduct or any other provisions of this Agreement, and, as between you and Dr. Syed Haider, you hereby assume all risk of harm or injury resulting from any such lack of compliance.
4) Term and Termination
5) Third Party Websites
6) Change and Cancellation Requests
7) User Content
9) Changes and Operation
THE SITES, THE SERVICE AND THE MATERIALS ON OR OTHERWISE RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, DR. SYED HAIDER DISCLAIMS, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE, ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, COMPATIBILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT RELATED TO THE SITES, THE SERVICES AND THE MATERIALS ON OR OTHERWISE RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE SITES.
DR. SYED HAIDER DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITES, THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITES, THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS WILL BE ERROR-FREE, THAT ACCESS THERETO WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MOREOVER, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION DUE TO ANY SUCH ISSUE.
FURTHERMORE, DR. SYED HAIDER DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTS, OMISSION, INFORMATION OR STATEMENTS PROVIDED BY ANY THIRD PARTIES (INCLUDING ANY MEDICAL PROVIDER OR TESTING FACILITY) AND RELIANCE ON ANY INTERACTION WITH OR INFORMATION FROM ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY IS STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK. WITHOUT LIMITING THE RELEASES AND OTHER LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IF YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY YOU HEREBY RELEASE DR. SYED HAIDER AND/OR OUR AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES’ RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND ASSIGNS, FROM ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND/OR DAMAGES OF EVERY KIND OR NATURE (KNOWN OR UNKNOWN) ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO SUCH DISPUTES.
12) Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL DR. SYED HAIDER OR OUR LICENSORS OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES’ RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND ASSIGNS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, PERSONAL INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH) AND PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITES, THE SERVICES OR THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF DR. SYED HAIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL DR. SYED HAIDER TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, OR $100 (WHICHEVER IS LESS) FOR ACCESSING OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY ACTIVITY RELATED TO THE SITES OR SERVICE. MOREOVER, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL DR. SYED HAIDER BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM AN ACT OF FORCE MAJEURE OR CAUSES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL.
THE LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THIS SECTION AND ELSEWHERE IN THIS AGREEMENT APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
13) Additional Medical Provider Terms
13.4) You hereby grant Dr. Syed Haider a license to use and display your Provider Information, including but not limited to your trademarks, for the purpose of making the Service available to our users.