USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Operate and improve our Website, products, and services;
- Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Website, products, and services;
- Connect you with a healthcare professional for consultation and treatment;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Provide and deliver products and services you request;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about new products, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by mygotodoc and our selected partners;
- Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Verify your identity and administer your account, including processing your payments and fulfilling your orders.
- Protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- with your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties, such as physicians and other health care providers when you request a consultation, pharmacy or lab services;
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work;
- in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES
Authorization for the use and disclosure of your health information
- Photographs of you and/or your skin that are intended to document the condition of your skin.
- Information about your medical or mental condition or illness, including diagnosis date, first symptom information and family history.
- Treatment regimens, including treatment start dates, stop dates, dosages and side effects.
- Symptoms experienced, including severity and duration.
- Health risk assessment scores or surveys.
- Communications between you and your providers.
- Lab tests or lab results.
- Genetic information, including information on genetic tests and test results, individual genes and/or entire genetic scans
- Tests or test results for diseases or health conditions.
- Alcohol, drug or substance abuse information.
- Claims information relating to your health care coverage with a health insurer, including but not limited to, benefits paid; benefits denied; pre-service, concurrent and post service certification/utilization review decisions; and/or care management activities.
- To your providers in order to provide the Services to you and/or your providers.
- To the extent that authorization is required by applicable law, to re-disclose your health information among ourselves, and to any third party vendors acting on our behalf, for the purpose of providing the Services to you, your providers, and/or other Users.
- To the extent that authorization is required by applicable law, to use or disclose your health information to third parties in order to properly manage our business and/or to comply with our legal responsibilities (for example, to respond to a subpoena or similar legal process); when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or to protect your safety or the safety of others; to investigate fraud; to respond to a governmental request for information; or in connection with a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of Dr. Syed Haider assets.
- To the extent that authorization is required by applicable law, to market our products and services (and those of third parties) to you, though we will not disclose your health information in doing so. For example, we may allow third parties to choose the characteristics of users who will receive the communications, and we may use any attributes we have collected (including information you do not make available while using the Services) to select the appropriate audience for those communications.
- Email and texts can be forwarded, printed, intercepted, and stored by anyone with access to your email inbox or mobile phone.
- These mediums are convenient, but are not appropriate for emergencies or time-sensitive information.
- Your employer(s) typically has the right to access any email received or sent by a person at work.
- Staff other than your healthcare provider may read and process email.
- Clinically relevant messages and responses will be documented and become part of your medical record at your Physician’s discretion.
- mygotodoc is not liable for information lost or misdirected due to technical errors or failures.
This Authorization will expire as of the earliest of the following: (i) your valid revocation of this Authorization in accordance with the procedures set forth below; (ii) deactivation of your User account; or (iii) the maximum period permitted by applicable law.
We are required by law to make sure that PHI that identifies you is kept private, give you this Notice of our legal duties and privacy practices concerning your PHI, and follow the terms of this Notice currently in effect.
mygotodoc may also deny your request if you ask us to amend information that:
- mygotodoc did not create, unless the person or entity that created the information is no longer available to make the amendment;
- is not part of the records used to make decisions about you;
- is not part of the information which you are permitted to inspect and to receive a copy; or is accurate and complete.
- What information you want to limit,
- How you want us to limit the information, and
- To whom you want the limits to apply.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
1032 E Brandon Blvd #1786
Brandon, FL 33511
Thank you for using mygotodoc